Hi,
I am a noob and am trying to draw something like below on the screen.

FIRST                           SECOND                             THIRD

String1         : String        String1          : String          String1
        : String
String2         : String        String2               : String     String2
        : String
String_long3      : String      String3_long     : String          String3
        :
String

There are 3 columns of data and each column has 3 rows each. The thing
is, I am not able to get the alignment between columns. Should I use
HTMLTable or something else? plz help.

Thanks.