Hi Sri,

I am using Hibernate  to access the database and used the example from
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/articles/using_gwt_with_hibernate.html.
When i create a hibernate session from rpc servlet, it throws error
"INetAddress is a restricted class". :(

Even i tried GiLead library, even in that when i tried to create a
hibernate session and set it to persistance manager it throws the same
error. :(

regards,
Muthu