I have been using the PS3 browser with TVersity and my primary objective is
to use GWT in a similar fashion. BD-J apps are embedded java applications
and I want to create the menu systems discless. If I could get the app
engine tutorial to deploy I would check for you; but, I can't. I tried the
PS3 browser with hulu, youtubeMovies to no avail. If you come up with
resources for this please share.

If you have a link to check on the browser post and I'll check it out on my
end.