First and only time I'll bump this, but I've yet to find a solution.

Adding a MouseOverHandler to the GWT CheckBox widget only fires when
mousing over the checkbox itself from the top, left, or bottom.  It
does not fire when mousing over the text label or  when moving from
the text over the actual checkbox.

How can I add a MouseOverHandler that will fire when over the label of
a CheckBox?