I can't decide where we should place GWT itself for a project with
multiple developers:

  1) In the svn repository as part of the project.
     Pros:
        * The developers GWT version will always match what is being
used in the project
        * No potential problems with GWT binaries being located
differently for different developers. All scripts can just refer to
the same relative path(s).
     Cons:
        * It's kind of ugly to commit third-party stuff into the
project repository

   2) Each developer download their own GWT version and let an
environment variable, GWT_ROOT, point to it.
     Pros:
        * No third party stuff in project repository
     Const:
        * Possible conflicts if developers use different GWT versions
        * Possible problems with developers different placements of
GWT.

What would you suggest?