i just trying this new 2.0 rc1 gwit, and have a problem with the
handling of the date (it is actually java.util.Date).

using locale hu, with setting it in my Application.gwt.xml and in the
hosting html.

in my application, which is manages entities, and some entity have
Date type field, i am selecting the date with datepicker on the
frontend ui, and when persisting it in development mode everything is
ok, but when i compile it and deploy it to tomcat, and using this
application in production mode, the persisted date int the database is
one day before what is actually i selected in the browser!
the database in both cases are the same!

could this wrong behaviour is my mistake, or it is the fault of GWT?
can someone confirm this?