Hi
I''ve got small problem. I've an GWT application in which I would like
do something like this

String myString = new String("something");
String otherString = new String(myString.getBytes(),"windows-1252");

I'm writting code in Eclipse, and in code there aren't any problems.
But when I'm trying to run application in Hosted Mode or compile it
show some problems

Line 462: The method getBytes() is undefined for the type String

I know , reason of that is JRE Emulation for lang which doesn't have
those methods.  Is anybody knows how do it in other way (the same
effect but possible in GWT).

Thanks.