Hello all,

I have a problem when trying to display youtube videos in my gwt
application. I have the youtube video url in my data base.

Then i try to display the player by doing that:

String htmlTag = getEmbedTag(linkPublication.getLinkURL());
                        HTML html = new HTML();
                        html.setHTML(htmlTag);
                        this.extraArea.add(html);

private String getEmbedTag(String linkURL) {
                return "<object width=\"320\" height=\"265\"><param
name=\"movie\"
value=\""
                                + linkURL
                                + "\"></param><param name=\"allowFullScreen\"
value=\"true\"></
param><param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\"></
param><embed src=\""
                                + linkURL
                                + "\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\"
allowscriptaccess=
\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"320\" height=\"265\"></
embed></object>";
        }

The embed tag is attached to the page but I cannot see the video.

Any ideas?

[],
José Vicente