Previously, specifying the startupURL would cause the Hosted Browser to open
up and navigate to this address by default. With the new Development Mode,
the Development Mode debugging session is started by having the user enter
the URL in their (real) brower's address bar. So, the startupURL is really
no longer as useful as a first-class launch configuration option.