I'm hitting the error shown below in my code in the following manner...
Working with a fairly complex object composed of several component objects -
so quite a bit of memory probably...
a) Editing an object, saving the results, then without clearing the screen,
request the another object via RPC with the intention of refilling the
screen with the new fresh values for the new object.  When the RPC send
attempts to happen, the browser (IE or hosted) vanishes. If I'm in hosted
mode then Eclipse console contains the error and reference to a detailed
error file. (attached).
b) Interesting!  If instead of requesting a new object to edit, I instead go
to the menu and re-draw the screen from scratch - then no error occurs.

Theories:
a) We're running out of memory and I need to up the memory (can that be done
in IE browser running javascript?)
b) The UI and its "ties" to the data module object is getting totally
confused by swapping the model out from under it.

The detail file included seems to be hinting at memory, but I may be reading
it wrong. Any ideas from anyone out there?  If it is memory, how does one go
about increasing memory in a running javascript application?

#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x420c87ea, pid=1552,
tid=5616
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_18-b02 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [Dxtrans.dll+0x87ea]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid1552.log
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#