On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 21:05, Vince <vicenci...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a regular Grid implementation with 5 columns that loads in 300
> records within a DialogBox. Everything is fine until the actual return
> off of a Callback that handles the feedback from a data extraction
> routine intended to populate the Grid.
>
> Problem : The Grid seems to take an awfully looooong time to load the
> data (simple Strings) to a full 300 rows.

Dom operations are slow, you need to minimise these, there are some
widgets in the incubator (which might need modifications to get them
to work on recent gwt version)
that should be faster
See
http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-incubator&s=google-web-toolkit-incubator&t=BulkTableRenderers