Hi,

I am trying to invoke a method from prettify.js the method looks like
this....
my jsni method:-

        public native String getPrettifiedOutput(String result)
        /*-{
                 var prettyPrintingJob = {
              sourceCodeHtml: result,
              langExtension: '.java',
            };
            $wnd.applyDecorator(prettyPrintingJob);
                return prettyPrintingJob.prettyPrintedHtml;
        }-*/;

///---------------------------------------------------------------------------

method definition in the js file is :-
http://code.google.com/p/google-code-prettify/source/browse/trunk/src/prettify.js#1382

  function applyDecorator(job) {
    var sourceCodeHtml = job.sourceCodeHtml;
    var opt_langExtension = job.langExtension;

    // Prepopulate output in case processing fails with an exception.
    job.prettyPrintedHtml = sourceCodeHtml;

    try {
      // Extract tags, and convert the source code to plain text.
      var sourceAndExtractedTags = extractTags(sourceCodeHtml);
      /** Plain text. @type {string} */
      var source = sourceAndExtractedTags.source;
      job.source = source;
      job.basePos = 0;

Am I invoking the method properly?
Please let me know for the changes I need to make.....

Thanks,
Komal