Im not sure weather this is a code error, following is the error sequence

1. start the app in development mode
2. now at this point there are two tabs in the console 1. development mode
2. jetty
3. click on the jetty mode
4. here the jetty log has two messages at the bottom
     a. [WARN] Server resource 'log4j.properties' could not be found in the
web app, but was found on the system classpath
     b. [WARN] Adding classpath entry 'file:/D:/eclipse/myapp/target/class'
to the web app class path to this session

when every i click on the above two messages alternatively im getting the
error.

Regards,
bala.