Hi Jaimon,

There's a widget i have created long time ago, it's a listbox
functionality,
but where i have control on all css and styles and design of it. As
you know, the normal listbox of gwt depends on your browser look and
feel.

But the idea is simple: You need to have a textbox  with image(drop
down arrow).

Then, when you click on the image, a popup will appear below it.

The popup can contain a scrollpanel with a vertical panel.

The vertical panel can conatin any widget you want, a label, an
image,
a textbox, etc ...

Hope this will be helpful, let me know if you need any help.

Good luck,

Joe