Hi all,

I know this is not possible in plain gwt, but I'm just curious to know
that is there any add-on tools by using we can translate swing
application to GWT compatible code?

We feel there must be something because reason behind developing GWT
application in java is that already there are so many swing based
application which are now want to migrate web based.

I've already tried AjaxSwing which is completely different framework.

Thanks,
Vikas