I have exactly the same problem with Window.Location.replace() method.

Bigger problem is, that we are using Spring Security along with GWT,
so we have configuration as follows:

<beans:bean id="myAuthenticationEntryPoint"

class="org.springframework.security.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilterEntryPoint">
                <beans:property name="loginFormUrl" value="/login.html" />
</beans:bean>

In the snippet above there is an explicit reference to "login.html",
so we cannot use this simple workaround here. Writing custom
authentication processing filter just to include this parameter in
development mode is not a nice solution, in my opinion.

Any thoughts? Maybe this parameter should be added by GWT by default?

Best regards,
Łukasz