Hi all,

Yesterday I was concerned that I couldn't get the Development mode
working at all.  Turns out I guess I am a bit "too bleeding edge" and
was using the newly released Chrome beta for linux (Fedora) and it
doesn't have the GWT developer plugin.  At first I had missed the
message in the browser because I also had a problem in that my
application tries to "trap" query strings to use for a single-signon
redirect.  I had to disable that feature in my application for now
since this development mode uses it's own redirect (you might want to
look at that guys, for those of use that also redirects).

Anyway, got things working using Firefox instead of Chrome, and so far
my one big complaint is...........SLOW!!   Now I do a lot of logging
at the UI side (and server, but that's not where the hit is) so that
is the likely cause, but still, compared to the old hosted mode, this
can be painful.  Overall, though, I'm starting to like it.  My two
cents....

cheers,
Paul