I've successfully upgraded to GWT 2.0 using the GWT Eclipse Plugin.
All seems well, with one exception. I write all of my servlets in a
seperate project, which worked under well under 1.* by simply adding
the project to the build path.

Unfortunately after moving to GWT 2.0 the project is being ignored at
run time, and the servlets are not found (although the project appears
in the "Classpath" tab in my run configuration). Is there anyway to
specify other projects to be included in the classpath?

If I export my servlets to a JAR file and drop them into the WEB-INF/
lib directory it works, but it is a bit clunky, especially as the
servlets are modified frequently!