http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/ReleaseNotes.html#Upgrading
--
After upgrading to the GWT 2.0 jars, you will see the following
message when running development mode using HostedMode:

    [WARN] The class com.google.gwt.dev.HostedMode is deprecated and
will be removed --
    use com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode instead.

In order to eliminate this warning, change your main class from
com.google.gwt.dev.HostedMode to com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode.
--

This is the first time I hear/read about that class. (I can't find
anything like "main class" anywhere in the Eclipse or project