Hi,

This is a very naive question which I haven't found a clear answer to.
I've been building a GWT app, and have used CssResource for style.
Initially, I created a bunch of ClientBundle interfaces corresponding
to smaller widgets in the app, as well as a "global" interface for
very general, common resources (similar to the global GWT stylesheet).
However, the more the app was growing, the more lazy I've become in
the sense that I've started putting everything in the global
resources, in order not to have a billion ClientBundle interfaces
(together with initialization code, style injection code, and yet
another css file). My question is thus: is putting all style in a
global resource a bad practice? I am asking both design- and
performance-wise. For the latter, it is in fact quite unclear to me
what actually happens in the background when injecting style (style
().ensureInjected()). Does such a call inject the entirety of the css,
or only the part that the widget needs? I think the GWT well explains
how to use CssResource in a single widget, but does not address the
question of when/how to break it up in a larger app. Hope this makes
sense and that you can clear it up for me!

Best,

Michael