On 11 déc, 17:12, Dan <holof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy,
>   I am storing variables in the querystring after the hash mark
> ( using History.newItem() ) to avoid a page refresh.
>
> Is there an easy way to parse those variables similar to
> Window.Location.getParameter ?

Given that it all depends on which "format" you use to encode your
variables, which GWT doesn't provide facilities (and doesn't enforce a
particular style, contrary to, say, YUI's history handling); no, GWT
won't provide you facilities either for "decoding" your variables.

> Window.Location.getHash returns the whole string.

If you use History.newItem(), you should also use History.getToken(),
not Window.Location.getHash() (there are subtle differences, for
example, the location hash could be updated asynchronously, while
History.getToken is updated synchronously when you call History.newItem
(), and there's also escaping of some chars that History takes care
of, contrary to Window.Location).