On Dec 12, 11:01 pm, Sekhar <sek...@allurefx.com> wrote:
> Add it as a widget:
>
> RootPanel.get().add(demo);

Ok, great noob gotcha. I knew it was something simple.
 I should have been able to figure that out in spite of the the
dom-based example code in the UiBinder intro docs which
only applies to non-widget UiBinder elements.

For  anyone else just jumping in to UIBinder, the old user interface
documentation on user interface layout with FlowPanel, etc, has
had an important UIBinder section added to it which
is extremely useful.

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideUiPanels.html#LayoutPanels