Hi,

Thanks for feedback and sorry for my late reply.

> First, could you try forcing a clean build of your project?  (Project
> Clean)  This will force a re-indexing of the UiBinder indices.

A clean build removes Eclipse warnings.
Stopping/Starting Development Mode does the same.

> Also, could you check your Eclipse log for any errors?  The log file
> lives at your workspace/.metadata/.log .

Using the Wizard to add a new UiBinder generates no entries in the log
file......

> - Which package does your Pjat class live in?
com.hoxbro

> - What version of Eclipse are you using?

java.version=1.6.0_12
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=da_DK
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product
org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Eclipse Build: 20090621-0832
Eclipse distro: Galileo JEE (win32)
GWT and GWT Eclipse Plugin installed from Eclipse (following the
instructions http://code.google.com/intl/da/webtoolkit/usingeclipse.html)

> - What operating system are you running?
Win XP (SP3)

Thanks,
/Søren