Hi,

I had a project in GWT 1.5 and I decided to migrate to GWT 2.0

In my project I had my servlet declarations in gwt.xml file. But I
think GWT 2.0
looks for them in web.xml.
I have done what is told on gwt site about migrating and then ran my
project in devmode.
But it gives me this warning:

"00:00:03,032 [WARN] Module declares 1 <servlet> declaration(s), but a
valid 'web.xml' was not found at 'D:\projects\myworkspace\myproject\war
\WEB-INF\web.xml' "

When I look at that path I can't even find a WEB-INF folder. It
doesn't create it, pretends as it is created and looks for an xml file
which is not in a non-existing folder.
I couldn't understand the problem.

I can't even see my first page in the application. Should I create a
web.xml which contains my servlet definitions? How can I do this? What
must I have done wrong? Can anyone please help me?

Thanks in advance...