Unfortunately, when there is no match for the IP address, the
google.loader.ClientLocation property will be null. If you've got the
google.loader property configured, but not
google.loader.ClientLocation, you're out of luck.

Anyway, I've got a patch up for the gwt-google-apis that wraps the
ClientLocation object and adds an accessor method to AjaxLoader if you
happen to already be using the gwt-google-apis library.

http://galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/52603

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 5:14 PM, El Mentecato Mayor
<rogelio.flo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's working for me (off by about a mile).
>
> On Dec 15, 4:24 pm, Sekhar Ravinutala <sek...@allurefx.com> wrote:
>> Thanks, this would've been great, except it's always returning null (even
>> tried with the API key). A few others seem to have the same problem (e.g.,
>> here<http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api/browse_thread/t...>),
>> wonder if it's a policy change by Google. Are you seeing your location?
>>

>> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Adrian <ahay...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Apparently you can use Google's JS API as described here:
>> >http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=978549
>>
>> > Might not be what you're after though.
>>
>> > - Adrian

>> > --