Hi All,

I am new to GWT, I tried creating UI, Form and communicating with server ..
all is fine .. GWT is cool

But I need some suggestion from you guys, I am planning to replace the UI of
an existing system with GWT. The system is quite big containing different
modules like User Management, Order Management, Inventory Management etc ..

So I guess it will be better for me to have different GWT applications for
different modules as this will lessen the complexity.

But the problem is, existing systems have tabs to access different modules,
so in GWT how will be able to integrate different applications ?

For example if I have User Management, Order Management etc as GWT
applications, how can I create a GWT application which will integrate
different GWT applications ?

Can we use GWT for this kind of thing .. what I mean is the application can
be quite big with lots of functionality so what about the size of js that
the browser needs to load ?

Can you also let me know how do I architect my application from the UI
perspective (client side) ? Is there any frameworks of anything which can
help me make GWT code better ?

Also as I am making UI for an existing system I won't be using GWT RPC but
instead I will be communicating using xml, so how will this perform, keeping
xml parsing in mind ?

I choose xml because maybe some parts will be developed using Flex so to
have consistent code which can later work with any technology.

Thanks for the help

Regards,
Abdullah