I want to include a composite object (a pair --Country and State-- of
related listboxes: whenever the user selects a country, the second
listbox is populated with that country's regions) in a UiBinder
created form.

The internal composite logic takes care of dealing with the Country
value change events. Whenever the country or the state changes, I want
to fire an event, so the UiBinder form will process it.

(Rationale: dealing with the two listboxes is an internal matter of
the composite object. The UiBinder form should not have to work with
either of the listboxes. But, the UiBinder form needs to be aware
whenever there's a change in the composite, for its own logic.)

FIRST PROBLEM:

@UiHandler("countryStateView")
void uiOnChange(ValueChangeEvent<Object> event) {
  onCountryStateChangeCallback.onSuccess(null);
}

produces a runtime error:

23:17:56.450 [DEBUG] [mvpproject] Rebinding
com.fkereki.mvpproject.client.citiesBrowser2.CitiesBrowserView.Binde
23:17:56.456 [DEBUG] [mvpproject] Invoking
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.standardgeneratorcont...@143c05b
23:17:56.463 [ERROR] [mvpproject] Field 'countryStateView' does not
have an 'addValueChangeHandler' method associated.

How do I associate a value change event handler to the composite?

SECOND PROBLEM:

What code do I have to write in order to fire the needed event?