Hi,

I've followed the advice given in

http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/95f41df46608410b
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/1.6/FAQ_DebuggingAndCompiling.html#How_do_I_use_my_own_server_in_hosted_mode_instead_of_GWT%27s

and I still can't get this to work...

I am doing the following:

1. copying my App.html, App.css to the external server (http://
localhost:8080/exist/gwt)
2. Adding the following line to the Arguments section of the Eclipse
Run Configuration: -noserver -startupUrl
http://localhost:8080/exist/gwt/App.html
3. Recompiling the App (via eclipse - using the "GWT Compile Project"
button)
4. Copying the files workspace/app/war/app/app.nocache.js and
workspace/app/war/app/hosted.html to webapp/gwt/app external server
directory
5. Running the code in Eclipse, and copying the URL shown in the
Development Mode console into my firefox browser:
http://localhost:8080/exist/app/gwt/App.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997

I am running Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.12)
Gecko/2009072711 CentOS/3.0.12-1.el5.centos Firefox/3.0.12

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Am I supposed to see the .cache.html
files appear on the server or in the workspace??

Any help would be much appreciated

Kind Regards

Swami