Thanks Thomas

Widgets are now adding by implementing HasWidgets interface.

But I need to do a little more. As there are tags in DockLayoutPanel
-- <g:north>, <g:west>,  in the same way, I want to create my own
customized tags like <my:left>,<my:right> etc so that I can arrange my
layout accordingly. Can it be possible. If it is, kindly let me know
as it will be a great help for me to design my UI with more
flexibility,