Hi all,

I am curious about, how can one enable, or force a browser to remember
value inside text inputs (TextBox) values. In browsers it basically
works when you submit a form, then all values are remembered, and next
time you open that form, you will be provided with autocomplete box.
All major browsers works like this.

Since in apps, that decides to use XML, JSON or GWT RPC, values in
forms are actually not submitted, and thus not remebered. We just read
those values and don't do any submit, we do XHR instead.

Any ideas how to get back this very useful browser feature?