Hi!

I'm doing an example that I found ina book about GWT. It's the typical
example of the hangman. I'm using Eclipse and GWT 2.0. This is my
code:

public class AhorGwt implements EntryPoint {

        private FlowPanel letters = new FlowPanel();
        private Label wordLabel = new Label();
        private Image image = new Image();

        private final int MAX_GUESSES = 6;
        private int misses;
        private String[] words;
        private String word;
        private char[] visibleWord;

        @Override
        public void onModuleLoad() {
                //create interface
                RootPanel ahorcado = RootPanel.get("ahorcado");
                ahorcado.add(letters);
                ahorcado.add(image);
                ahorcado.add(wordLabel);

                //load words
                final RequestBuilder requestBuilder = new RequestBuilder
( RequestBuilder.POST, "movies.txt" );
                try {
                         requestBuilder.sendRequest( null, new
RequestCallback(){

                                public void onError(Request request, Throwable
exception) {
                                        GWT.log( "failed getting movie list",
exception );
                                }

                                public void onResponseReceived(Request request,
Response response)
{
                                        words = response.getText().split("\n");
                                        GWT.log(words[2], null);
                                        startGame();
                                }} );
                } catch (RequestException e) {
                        GWT.log( "failed getting movie list", e );
                }
                wordLabel.setStyleName("word");
        }
        // ...
}

My movies.txt file is under /war/ file next to my index.html. Ok, once
I get the supossed text file into 'words' variable I do a 'GWT.log
(words[2], null);' in the console developent mode of eclipse I get
this "HTTP Status 404 - Status report". As you can see, the file
movies.txt hasn't been loaded. Instead of this, the program has red a
kind of default text/html file. I don't know if the problem is in the
location of the file or If I'm using a wrong method to read files on
the client side.

Thanks,

Juanma