Actually, they do try to help, anything with a dash/hyphen in it they flag
up (e.g. 'border-left'). float/cssFloat is it something that catches a lot
of people out (myself included, which is why it sticks in my mind). It isn't
really practicable to include a check for everything.

Everything you do in Java code needs camelCase/DOM-style (e.g. 'borderLeft')

Condiments of the season to you, too :-)

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com

OK, thanks very much, that helps. I wish that the GWT pages would