I had a miss placed " in the HTML File.

I still dont understand what the following messages mean:

"Plugin Falied to connect to hosted mode server at ......"

&

Port 8888 is already is use; you probably still have another session

How can you tell what Port is being used and how to do you close that
port I the user made it used?

Stephan
(I feel like all the progress I made has been lost and I am starting
again)