Chris,

I appreciate the link to the official source code... Where is that
link (and others similar to that one) is/will be? I looked through the
GWT site and couldn't find anything.

If it's not there, it would probably make sense to put the link right
in the article itself.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Yaakov.