When it will be deployed to out Tomcat server, some of the JARs
conatining code that will be used in the GWT app will be located
outside the webapp, and loaded into Tomcat using its shared loader.

How do I get this to work in the GWT Eclipse plug-in? Simply adding
them to the project's Build Path appears to be insufficient; as at
runtime I get (when attempting to instantiate a Spring Context)

31-Dec-2009 15:33:21 com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger
warn
WARNING: Could not instantiate listener
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

I already have a simlar quesion regarding the compilation of JS of
externally located code:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/35fadd553cecd9c6/95bf8a2e21ca32f3?#95bf8a2e21ca32f3

Thanks in adavnce.