Seconded -- FlexTable is your friend here, and can cope with odd
widgets or labels that are "too long" by using
FlexTable.getFlexCellFormatter() to get the cell formatter, and then
set 'colspan' (or rowspan) for some cells if necessary.

It can produce great results, and basically maps to an HTML table I
believe.

 HTH

   Dave.