Hey this where the issue is, when the mouse is not over the tab bar, that
means it can be in 2 places either

1) on the menu itself
or
2) not on the menu.

if we hide the menu if its not over tab bar, its ok for the 2 point, but
when its on the menu itself, it will close the menu bcoz the mouse is not
over the tab bar.

- Abdullah