Thanks 4 your answer. Unfortunately, It looks to be not the same
cause. In my case, its the exactly same behaviour as "lesli" :

"...
 I've posted elsewhere in another related thread which involved the
assignment of
collections.   And in that case the discussion referred to the RPC
calls returning objects of Collection types.  But in this class, that
isn't happening.  This class, AddAddressListener, does not use or
involve any types of collection classes. ..."

I thing that the referred thread is indeed
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/cbf566637f03496a/a676bf46bb463f94?#a676bf46bb463f94

Regards.
KT