Hi, I need to construct a table like grid with massive data, for
example 100 * 60.

The code I used is dataGrid.setText(i, j, value), so I need to call it
6000 times, and the value varied from null data to strings with
unfixed length.

It took nearly 4 seconds to display grid, regardless of the data transfer time.

                                Date d3 = new Date();
                                for (int i = 0; i < result.length; i++) {
                                        String[] rowValues = result[i];

                                        for (int j = 0; j <rowValues.length;
j++) {
                                                String value = rowValues[j];
                                                if (value != null) {
                                                        dataGrid.setText(i, j,
value);

                                d2 = new Date();
                                l.setText((d2.getTime() - d1.getTime()) /
1000.0 + "_" +
(d2.getTime() - d3.getTime()) / 1000.0 + "");

Is there any other method to speed up these action such as add a row
in one time?

Anyone could help me, or point out whether my codes have some problems?