Hi,

When I read the documentation, it says you can use any Class that
implements IsSerializable and has a no args constructor and whose
fields are all serializable.

I created such a class but I allways get the same error:
09:31:33.795 [ERROR] [pix_me] Line 12: No source code is available for
type ch.admin.ofs.diam.data.User; did you forget to inherit a required
module?

It should not have problems finding the class, as it is written in the
application. Is there a restriction on the package the Class must be
in? It must be some one line XML configuration thing, but I can not
figure it out.

I know it's the class because when I change the parameter type of the
remote service to String the application works fine.

Here is the code for the class:

package ch.admin.ofs.diam.data;

import com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable;

public class User implements IsSerializable {
  private String id;
  private String firstName;
  private String lastName;

  public User() {
    super();
  }

  /**
   * @return the id
   */
  public String getId() {
    return id;
  }

  /**
   * @return the firstName
   */
  public String getFirstName() {
    return firstName;
  }

  /**
   * @param firstName the firstName to set
   */
  public void setFirstName(String firstName) {
    this.firstName = firstName;
  }

  /**
   * @return the lastName
   */
  public String getLastName() {
    return lastName;
  }

  /**
   * @param lastName the lastName to set
   */
  public void setLastName(String lastName) {
    this.lastName = lastName;