I've been trying to figure out how to add existing servlets to a GWT
project in eclipse.

I have a master servlet running, and I want to dispatch requests to
other servlets running on the same server. These servlets are other
open source web applications that are available for download.

Can someone tell me how can I import these existing servlets to
eclipse, and what are the packages I should use to establish
communication among them? i.e. to share information and control?

Thanks a lot!