Hi,

Have you seen an instance where GWT tries to load the nocache.js file
directly from the root of your war folder? What does the HTTP GET request
look like?

There is definitely a bug in GWT when switching between SDKs. The problem is
twofold:

1) The hosted.html file does not get regenerated. The workaround for this is
to blow away the generated subdirectories of the war directory after
switching SDKs.
2) Because of the caching rules that GWT's embedded Jetty uses, hosted.html
is not re-requested by the browser whenever it is requested. The workaround
for this is to clear your browser's cache.

Rajeev