Hi there,

I'm using MVP pattern in a GWT project. So, I usually add the handler
in the presenter, exposing from view the object through an interface
like:

HasClickHandlers getAddButton();

Now I have a problem with FormPanel: I need to add a SubmitHandler to
this object, but apparently there isn't any interface for that. I
guess it's a lacks of GWT, probably due to moving from
"FiresFormEvents" interface to the new approach.

As far as I know, there are three options:

1) Create my own HasSubmitHandlers interface, my FormPanel class that
only extend the original one and implements my HasSubmitHandlers
interface.
2) Expose the Form object using the deprecated "FiresFormEvents"
interface.
3) Add the submit handler in the view, and call a callback/command or
whatever added by presenter

So my question is: what's the good way to manage this kind of
situation? There is something that I missed?

Thank you in advance.