I just started using OOPHM on my Mac (10.6.2) and it is very, very
slow.  I've tried all of the recommendations about changing the URL to
include only "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" but I still have to wait
nearly three minutes for my application to start.

The program I'm writing is currently very small and only consists of
less than 200 lines of code.  It does import a JAR that contains
definitions of a lot of objects and has some dependencies (Gilead,
Hibernate, GXT) for the server side components but right now I'm just
using basic GWT components.  Does the size of the dependencies and
included JARs matter?

I ask because I notice that as soon as I start the application the
traffic on port 9997 to and from my loopback interface is pegged at
1.5MB/sec in each direction for the entire three minutes the
application is starting up.  I stepped through my code with a debugger
and the client side code gets set up, runs, then there's a three
minute pause where all of this data goes back and forth, and then the
server-side code runs.  The client and server side code takes less
than 1 second to finish so I don't think it's a bug in my code.

I tried to capture the traffic in Wireshark to figure out what is
getting sent but it looks like all of the packets are very small (~56
bytes) and trying to capture the whole session causes Wireshark to
crash.

Is anyone else seeing this loopback traffic problem?  I assumed maybe
the debugger is communicating my dependencies to the OOPHM plugin but
my dependencies are nowhere near this large.

What other information can I provide to help this get debugged?

Thanks,
Tim Mattison