Hi Mike,

Are you sure the responses are being handled concurrently? JS is
indeed single threaded, so you should be seeing those responses
handled sequentially, although the order in which the requests will
return is not guaranteed.

Based on your description, I would suggest disabling the button after
sending the request. In both onSuccess() and onFailure() you can
re-enable the button.

Hope that helps.

- Isaac