ANDRES BRUN wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> Which is the better way for work with GWT and MySQL, jsp's, php's,
> webservices or what? I want to access to MySQL from a GWT application
> but I don't know which is the better way.
>
> Thank you for your words.
>
> Andres Brun

There is no "right" answer to this. It just depends on what server side
technology you want to use. It seems most people here use a java server,
some use php and some probably use something else. There are deployment
differences (eg php is supported by dirt cheap hosting services) and
development differences (eg java lets you use some of the same code in
the client and the server).

If there were a poll to find out how many people have chosen which
method, it might be vaguely interesting, but still wouldn't tell you
which method is the better.

If you choose Java, then you may be interested in Hibernate and Gilead
http://noon.gilead.free.fr/gilead/

HTH
Paul