Hi,

I'd like to use hosted mode junit tests against some jersey services.
The first problem is that I need to pass init-param to the jersey
servlet.  The second problem is I need to use a wildcard servlet
mapping.

Ideally i could just add something like this to the gwt.xml:

<servlet path='rest/*'
class='com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer'>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>com.sun.jersey.config.property.packages</param-name>
      <param-value>my.package</param-value>
    </init-param>
</servlet>

Well either that or get the hosted mode junit stuff to use the web.xml
file for the servlet configuration.  Any ideas how to get this to work
in 2.0???