I'm receiving a "404" status code when attempting to use the GWT 2.0
Eclipse plug-in.

The project was originally created with GWT 1.7 and used an Eclipse
"Run Configuration" based on a "Java Application" run type.

I modified the run configuration to use "DevMode" and GWT 2.0 library.
When I "copy" the DevMode dialog supplied URL into a browser, I
receive a 404.

I suspect that this is occurring, because our project does not host
the "<project_name>.hmtl" file directly under the "war" directory, but
in a sub directory under "war".

We are using Maven2 and are setting a "<gwt.madule.alias>" as well.

I have noticed that all of the documentation for the GWT 2.0 Eclipse
plugin indicates that the the "Web Application" run type is the
standard way to designate a GWT launch profile...

Any ideas?

Thanks