I've seen some software packages and frameworks for GWT
that is released under LGPL.  Timefire's Chronoscope is
one of those.

This got me thing about how LGPL and other restrictive
licenses "work" in relation to GWT.

Normally LGPL allows you to link a library or framework
with your commercial software. But if you make any changes
to the source you're forced to re-distribute these.

May I use a .jar containing LGPL'ed code in my commercial
product, provided that I do not alter the content of the
.jar?