Hi All,

I am quite new to GWT and currently evaluating this technology. For a
project I need to build an application containing a calendar such as
Google Calendar where the user can create and move events around. The
SmartGWT lib contains a Calendar Widget but I want to build my own due
to several reasons. However, when using the SmartGwt Calendar widget,
it seems very slow. Of course, it doesn't necessarily mean that
building such kind of widgets with GWT will be slow. However, the
alternative to using GWT would be implenenting it in pure JavaScript
and using some of the libs such as Prototype, Dojo, etc. I am pretty
familiar with.

Has anyone build a Calendar in GWT or something similar and is willing
to share some experience?

Thanks very much!

Scholle